A3 - J&D LIGHT TRAPS 24", 36", 48", 60" & 72" Assembled & Unassembled | GREENHOUSE, FLOWER, CANNABIS, POULTRY, ETC. | LT48X48 (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 25.00 LBS
J&D Light Traps Sizes 24", 36" 48", 60" & 72" Assembled & Unassembled
- 1.5 million: 1 light reduction factor
- UV inhibitor to prevent premature aging
- Will not corrode
- Minimal reduction of air flow
Sizes: Assembled & Unassembled
LT 24"X24"X9" part # LT24X24
LT 36"X36"X9" part # LT36X36
LT 48"X48"X9" part # LT48X36
LT 60"X60"X9" part # LT60X60
LT 72"X72"X9" part # LT72X72
How To Size Fan & Shutters System?
- First thing is to determine is the amount of air required. This is stated in CFM (Cubic Feet of Air per Minute). In addition, the required Air Changes Per Hour (ACH). A Greenhouse requires 60-120 ACH's depending on location and weather conditions.
- The following formula to determine the CFM's and ACH's required for your greenhouse:
CFM = Width x Length x Height
Example: Greenhouse 12' wide X 40' long X 12' High requires 9,600 CFM at 60 ACH, 14,400 CFM at 90 ACH and 19,200 CFM at 120 ACH.
- Review the above table. Select the appropriate combination of fan(s) to achieve the necessary CFM rating and ACH. Be sure to match the total CFM output for your exhaust fan(s) to the CFM ratings for your Inlet Shutters.
Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice and Discounts
We ungraded our current Greenhouse with new Light traps and exhaust fans. The J&D units are well constructed.
We have a 25,000 sq ft facility and utilized the multiple J&D Light Dep Exhaust Fans with wet walls and Light Dep intakes. Our design team worked with Engineers at Factory Fans Direct and Mike to assist in designing and layout of our facility. We were very pleased with the design, advice and the equipment recommended. Thanks Mike
We are very pleased with the J&D blackout light traps. They functioned perfectly for our Greenhouse cultivation.
J&D Light traps are high quality and perfect for our Greenhouse.