J&D MFG | COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION
A2 - J&D POWER INTAKE SHUTTERS WITH LIGHT TRAPS 36", 42", 48", 54" & 60" | GREENHOUSE, FLOWER, CANNABIS, POULTRY, ETC. | LD60 (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 150.00 LBS
D Intake Power Shutter with Light Trap | 36", 42", 48", 54" & 60" Sizes | Perfect for Flower & Cannabis Cultivation
- 1.5 million : 1 light reduction factor
- Nylon light trap clips for tool-less light trap removal
- Housing is 18 gauge, corrosion-resistant galvanized stainless steel
- Housing was designed so light trap mounts flush to interior wall
LD36 43.50" X 43.50" X 17.30" (OD)
LD42 49.85" X 49.85" X 18.30" (OD)
LD48 55.65" X 55.65" X 17.75" (OD)
LD54 61.65" X 61.65" X 17.50" (OD)
LD60 67.65" X 67.65" X 16.00" (OD)
How To Size Fan & Shutters System?
- First thing is to determine is the amount of air required. This is stated in CFM (Cubic Feet of Air per Minute). In addition, the required Air Changes Per Hour (ACH). A Greenhouse requires 60-120 ACH's depending on location and weather conditions.
- The following formula to determine the CFM's and ACH's required for your greenhouse:
CFM = Width x Length x Height
Example: Greenhouse 12' wide X 40' long X 12' High requires 9,600 CFM at 60 ACH, 14,400 CFM at 90 ACH and 19,200 CFM at 120 ACH.
- Review the above table. Select the appropriate combination of fan(s) to achieve the necessary CFM rating and ACH. Be sure to match the total CFM output for your exhaust fan(s) to the CFM ratings for your Inlet Shutters. Below are examples of end wall to end wall and side wall to side wall ventilation. Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice.
Best Grow of My Career | Cannabis Cultivation
We were referred to Factory Fans Direct by another grower. During our first call we were impressed by Mike knowledge, recommended design and equipment for our facilities. With his guidance we selected the JD Light Traps Exhaust Fans, Power Intakes with Light Traps, Cooling wall and Green Breeze HAF Fans and controllers. The design worked perfectly and we had the best grow of my career. Highly recommend Factory Fans Direct!!
In with the NEW and out with the Old
We contacted Factory Fans Direct because of their reputation in engineering design and greenhouse retrofit. Mike the VP of Engineering reviewed our current Greenhouses and made recommendation and offered the required Light Dep Exhaust fans, power intakes, cooling walls, etc.. Mike made recommendations that made sense and worked out perfectly. Very impressed. 5- Star Company
Greenhouse | Wet Wall | Exhaust Fans | Power Intakes with Light Traps
We are a first time grower and Mike helped us design our 25x50x10 Greenhouse with a wet wall, exhaust fans, power intakes with light traps. Very pleased with his design and the wet wall, fans and power intakes with light traps.
Greenhouse Ventilation with Light Traps
We ungraded our current Greenhouse ventilation to the J&D Power Intakes and exhaust fans with Light Traps. Easy install and functioning to specifications.
We have a 25,000 sq ft facility and utilized the multiple J&D Light Dep Exhaust Fans with wet walls and Light Dep intakes. Our design team worked with Engineers at Factory Fans Direct and Mike to assist in designing and layout of our facility. We were very pleased with the design, advice and the equipment recommended. Thanks Mike
Well Designed and Constructed | 5 Stars
We reviewed all of the current Light Dep Intakes on the market and chose the new J&D units. They are superior to the rest. Well designed and constructed and functioned perfectly for our project.
Extremely Well Constructed and Designed
We have reviewed other intake with light traps and J&D has far exceeded any other on the market. Extremely Well Constructed and Designed. Power shutter for air intake and light trap and fits well in the frame of the unit. Very easy to install.