A2 - J&D WM LIGHT DEPRIVATION EXHAUST FANS 24", 30", 36", 42", 50" & 55" - 26,931 CFM | 115/230v & 3-Phase 208/230/460v | GREENHOUSE, FLOWER, CANNABIS, ETC. | VF553GGLT3 (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 110.00 LBS
J&D WM Light Deprivation Exhaust Fans 24", 30", 36", 42", 50" & 55" | Greenhouse Cannabis & Flower | Complete with Light Trap or Without Light Trap/Add Your Own (New 55" in Single & 3-Phase to 26,931 CFM's)
- Allows for bigger, higher quality, larger profit flowers
- Full range of sizes, even ones for small greenhouses
- Test data is for fan with light trap, enabling dependable and accurate air exchange calculations
- Fan with light trap mounts flush to the interior of the building, freeing up valuable space and eliminating a protruding ledge
- 1.5 million: 1 light reduction factor
- Fan comes assembled, light trap comes easy-to-assemble, install, and remove for cleaning/maintenance
- Housing is durable, corrosion resistant, 18 gauge galvanized steel for long life
- Precision balanced prop for efficiency, extended fan life, and reduced noise
- Choose standard motor or Gold Star Motor
- VF24DMLT1 VF30DMLT1 VF36GGLT1 VF42GGLT1 VF50GGLT1 VF24DMLT3 VF30DMLT3 VF36GGLT3 VF42GGLT3 VF50GGLT3 VF24DMLT1-GS VF30DMLT1-GS VF24DMLT3-GS VF30DMLT3-GS
Standard/Belt Drive Motor
Model No. Size Phase Speed CFM @0.10" SP CFM/Watt @0.10" SP Drive Prop VF24DMLT1 24" 1 1 4,267 10.6 Direct 3-Alm VF24DMLT3 24" 3 1 4,457 10.7 Direct 3-Alm VF30DMLT1 30" 1 1 5,216 11.0 Direct 3-Alm VF30DMLT3 30" 3 1 6,259 12.1 Direct 3-Alm VF36GGLT1 36" 1 1 10,948 9.4 Belt 4-Glv VF36GGLT3 36" 3 1 11,044 9.9 Belt 4-Glv VF42GGLT1 42" 1 1 13,064 10.4 Belt 3-Glv VF42GGLT3 42" 3 1 13,957 10.4 Belt 3-Glv VF50GGLT1 50" 1 1 19,717 10.5 Belt 3-Glv VF50GGLT3 50" 3 1 22,038 10.1 Belt 3-GlvVF55GGLT1 55" Single Phase 25,404 CFM | New Call 888-849-1233 for DetailsVF55GGLT3 55" Three Phase 26,931 CFM | New Call 888-849-1233 for Details
Gold Star Motor
Model No. Size Phase Speed CFM @0.10" SP CFM/Watt @0.10" SP Drive Prop VF24DMLT1-GS 24" 1 1 4,854 7.8 Direct 4-Ply VF24DMLT3-GS 24" 3 1 4,252 9.0 Direct 3-Glv VF30DMLT1-GS 30" 1 1 6,551 10.4 Direct 3-Alm VF30DMLT3-GS 30" 3 1 6,645 10.0 Direct 3-Alm
How To Size Fan & Shutters System?
Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice and Factory Direct Pricing
- First thing is to determine is the amount of air required. This is stated in CFM (Cubic Feet of Air per Minute). In addition, the required Air Changes Per Hour (ACH). A Greenhouse requires 60-120 ACH's depending on location and weather conditions.
- The following formula to determine the CFM's and ACH's required for your greenhouse:
CFM = Width x Length x Height
Example: Greenhouse 12' wide X 40' long X 12' High requires 9,600 CFM at 60 ACH, 14,400 CFM at 90 ACH and 19,200 CFM at 120 ACH.
- Review the above table. Select the appropriate combination of fan(s) to achieve the necessary CFM rating and ACH. Be sure to match the total CFM output for your exhaust fan(s) to the CFM ratings for your Inlet Shutters. Below are examples of end wall to end wall and side wall to side wall ventilation. Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice.
We were referred to Factory Fans Direct by another grower. During our first call we were impressed by Mike knowledge, recommended design and equipment for our facilities. With his guidance we selected the JD Light Traps Exhaust Fans, Power Intakes with Light Traps, Cooling wall and Green Breeze HAF Fans and controllers. The design worked perfectly and we had the best grow of my career. Highly recommend Factory Fans Direct!!
We contacted Factory Fans Direct because of their reputation in engineering design and greenhouse retrofit. Mike the VP of Engineering reviewed our current Greenhouses and made recommendation and offered the required Light Dep Exhaust fans, power intakes, cooling walls, etc.. Mike made recommendations that made sense and worked out perfectly. Very impressed. 5- Star Company
We are a first time grower and Mike helped us design our 25x50x10 Greenhouse with a wet wall and exhaust fans. Very pleased with his design and the wet wall and fans.
We ungraded our current Greenhouse ventilation to the J&D Power Intakes and exhaust fans with Light Traps. Easy install and functioning to specifications.
We have a 25,000 sq ft facility and utilized the multiple J&D Light Dep Exhaust Fans with wet walls and Light Dep intakes. Our design team worked with Engineers at Factory Fans Direct and Mike to assist in designing and layout of our facility. We were very pleased with the design, advice and the equipment recommended. Thanks Mike
We reviewed multiple Light Dep Exhaust Fans and chose the J&D due to the higher quality construction and cost. We appreciated Factory Fans Direct's advice on fan selection and placement. Very pleased.
We reviewed Light Deprivation exhaust fans for our Greenhouse and chose the J&D due to their quality and customer service. We were also impressed by Factory Fans Direct's level of expertise in helping us design our facility and recommending select fans and inlets. Very pleased.
We chose the J&D Light Deprivation Exhaust Fans because they are a crucial part of a greenhouse light deprivation system for healthy and profitable blooms. We also want to thank Mike at Factory Fans Direct for his expert advice and the time he spent with our team.
We are a commercial flower grower and wanted a high quality Light Dep exhaust system. We choose J&D and are very pleased.