A92 - SKY BLADE HVLS MINI PROP SERIES DIRECT DRIVE 3 BLADE | SIZES 6'-10' FOR COOLING & DESTRATIFICATION | MP-1030 | WAREHOUSES, GYM'S, AUTO DEALERSHIPS, CHURCH HALLS, ETC. (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 110.00 LBS
SKY BLADE HVLS MINI PROP SERIES DIRECT DRIVE 3 BLADE 6' - 10' DIAMETER FOR COOLING & DESTRATIFICATION
SkyBlade Fans High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) Fans are specially designed fans with leading edge STOL technology. STOL series 12-24’ fans deliver top efficiency to heating and cooling systems by reducing their run time, cycles and improving overall comfort.
Short Take Off & Landing (STOL) technology created our airfoil design allowing us to accomplish moving more air with less energy consumption. With energy efficiency and air movement in mind SkyBlade Fans reduce the need for heating in the cold months through Destratification of the area and increasing air velocity in warm months to create an evaporative effect on the skin and assist air or sometimes replace conditioning systems.
SkyBlade Fans are utilized in high ceiling facilities, open office spaces, warehouses, places of worship, gymnasiums, auto dealerships and more.
• Reduce energy costs up to 30% by minimizing the temperature differential from the ceiling to the floor
• Eliminate hot/cold layers
• Maintains comfort levels throughout building
• Improved employee comfort
• Noise produced when operating is close to that of an average library
• Less run time on existing HVAC units
• Create constant airflow to reduce perceived temperatures by 10 to 15°F
• Maintains comfort levels throughout the building
• Improved employee comfort
• More energy efficient than average small high speed fans with much higher air volumes
• When paired with an existing cooling system - can reduce energy bills by up to 30%
• Minimizes humidity and condensation
Equipped with five extruded anodized, high performance E420 design aluminum airfoils. Contoured for maximum air movement, so environments become cooler faster.
Five wingtips constructed of nylon 66 redirect outward airflow into downward airflow to improve and direct airflow downwards. Multiple color options available.
ENVIRONMENTALLY DURABLE CHASSIS
1/4” powder-coated steel and anodized aluminum resists rusting and corrosion even in cold and damp environments. Stainless steel safety brackets included.
Direct drive system allows this fan to operate incredibly quiet. Totally enclosed direct drive, IP65 rated ECM motor. Onboard VFD is factory assembled and programmed for
minimum start/stop torque loads.
STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
5 year: Motor, 1 year: Electronics, Lifetime: Airfoils and Hub Extended warranties available.
Controller options from single fan to complete building integration.
Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice, Cut Sheet and Factory Direct Pricing.
During the summer the heat in our Service Center is unbearable for our service technicians. We utilized multiple Sky Blades in the service bays and it decreased the temperature and contributed to employee comfort.