J&D MFG | COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION
A8 -J&D GREEN BREEZE HAF FAN | Sizes 12", 20" & 24" GREENHOUSE FAN, 900-5,300 CFM, 115v, Variable Speed | VBG24 (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 25.00 LBS
- Available in 12”, 20” and 24”
- Includes hot dip galvanized mounting bracket with u-bolts and hardware
- Patented Open Front Guard cuts maintenance time and costs
- • Variable speed motors for year-round air circulation (requires separate variable speed control to adjust
• Attached cord with 3-prong plug pre-wired for 115 Volts
• No belts or bearings to maintain
• Corrosion resistant, white powder coated guards
• Mounting bracket mounts directly to the yoke of motor to reduce vibration for smooth fan operation
• Fan ships completely assembled
• The tapered side guard creates a tight air pattern that throws air much farther than conventional basket fans
• Provides airflow that helps eliminate hot and cold spots throughout the greenhouse
• Totally enclosed, maintenance-free, direct drive high-efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and CUL recognized, and are covered by a Two Year Warranty
• Can be used with our misting/fogging product lines to reduce temperature and/or increase humidity for plants
Complete line of Green Breeze HAF Fans are available in different sizes 12", 20" & 24", CFM's and 115v motor voltage. Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice, Cut Sheet and Factory Direct Pricing.
How To Size Fan & Shutters System?
- First thing is to determine is the amount of air required. This is stated in CFM (Cubic Feet of Air per Minute). In addition, the required Air Changes Per Hour (ACH). A Greenhouse requires 60-120 ACH's depending on location and weather conditions.
- The following formula to determine the CFM's and ACH's required for your greenhouse:
CFM = Width x Length x Height
Example: Greenhouse 12' wide X 40' long X 12' High requires 9,600 CFM at 60 ACH, 14,400 CFM at 90 ACH and 19,200 CFM at 120 ACH.
- Review the above table. Select the appropriate combination of fan(s) to achieve the necessary CFM rating and ACH. Be sure to match the total CFM output for your exhaust fan(s) to the CFM ratings for your Inlet Shutters. Below are examples of end wall to end wall and side wall to side wall ventilation. Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice.
Best Grow | Push fans moves air over the plants | Cannabis Cultivation
We were referred to Factory Fans Direct by another grower. During our first call we were impressed by Mike knowledge, recommended design and equipment for our facilities. With his guidance we selected the JD Light Traps Exhaust Fans, Power Intakes with Light Traps, Cooling wall and Green Breeze HAF Fans and controllers. The design worked perfectly and we had the best grow of my career. Highly recommend Factory Fans Direct!!
Greenhouse Ventilation | Cooling & Heating
The J&D’s Green Breeze fans helped by reducing winter heating and summer cooling costs by efficiently moving air throughout the greenhouse. 5-Stars
These fans work well for recirculating air over the plants.