A9 - J&D POLY STORMER 36" | 8,070-8,240 CFM, 115/230v & 230/460v, POLYETHYLENE HOUSING | VPS36CF (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 40.00 LBS
J&D Poly Stormer 36" 115/230v & 230/460v | 8,070-8,240 CFM | Polyethylene Housing
- Polyethylene housing will not rust or corrode
- Galvanized G90 prop
- Includes hot dip galvanized mounting bracket for versatile mounting options
- Available in 36" single phase or three phase options
- Fan ships fully assembled
- Quiet operation
- Direct drive motor with no belts or bearings to maintain
- Totally enclosed, maintenance-free, high-efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and CUL recognized, and are covered by a two-year warranty
- Guards are white powder coated for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Light weight for easy transporting
- Single phase model has automatic overload protection
- Can be used with our misting/fogging product line
All units include the corresponding hot dip galvanized standard flag mount bracket with hardware
We have large Greenhouses and we use these fans as recirculation fans to move cool and warm air during our CA seasons.
We wanted a recirculation fan that could hold up in a harsh environment with extreme moisture, dust and animal debris. We chose the J&D Poly Stormers. They are holding up very well.
Our client depended on our recommendation for the selection of efficient and effective ventilation for their storage warehouse. We consulted with Mike at Factory Fans Direct and choose the J&D Poly Stormer. The client was extremely satisfied with the results. We recommend Factory Fans Direct and the J&D fans.
We needed to move air and mist the Hogs during the summer months. The Poly Stromer are a tough fan that works well with a water mister.