J&D MFG | COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION
A3 - J&D STORM TORQUE 55" | 29,902 CFM 3 Phase 230/460V | Torque Drive No Belts/Pulleys | VFD Compatible | Aluminum Shutter | Energy Efficient | VMTA55G3C23-SL (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 210.00 LBS
J&D Storm Torque 55" Fiberglass Exhaust Fan | Torque Drive No Belts-No Pulleys | VFD Compatible
The 55" Storm Torque is a fiberglass exhaust fan that maintains a continuous high level of performance with no power loss or reduction from aging belts and pulleys. It's VFD (variable frequency drive) compatible and recommended for increased energy savings and longer fan life. The smooth and quiet operation is perfect for animal confinement buildings, greenhouses, and industrial applications. Choose between an aluminum or poly shutter. Standard color is white, but black housing and cone are available - perfect for light sensitive plants and animals.
- No belts to change
- No pulleys to maintain
- No greasing motor or bearings
- Maintains a continuous high level of performance
- VFD (variable frequency drive) compatible and recommended for increased energy savings and longer life
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Motorized shutter kit highly recommended for aluminum shutter model, when fan is operating at 40% or lower
- 20 year warranty on fiberglass housing and poly cone
- Requires 1/3 fewer fans compared to using 48" exhaust fans
- Slanted to minimize moisture and debris collection
- Shutter clips swivel by hand for easy shutter removal for cleaning and maintenance
- VMTA55G3C23-SL, VMTP55G3C23-SL, VFD240V03013A, VFD480V03030B, VRS1260, VRS1260-C, VMTA55G3C23-SL-B
Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice and Factory Direct Pricing
Impressed with CFM and No Belts
We have a chicken ranch and wanted maintenance free operation and the correct air flow. These fans worked well for both. Impressed with the CFM and the no belts and pulleys.
Torque Drive - No Belts-No Pulleys & VFD Compatible
We choose the Storm with a Torque drive to reduce maintenance and service issues and was VFD compatible.