A1 - J&D MEGA TORQUE VFD - 72" | Torque Drive High Output Exhaust Fan 41,437 CFM 3 HP 3 PH 240/480v, 5 Blade Alum, 25.5 CFM/Watt, Alum Shutters, X-Frame VMTA72A5C33E-VFD480 (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 550.00 LBS
J&D Mega Torque 72" Torque Drive with VFD Exhaust Fan NEW for 2019
- Maintains a continuous high level of performance with no power loss or reduction from aging belts and pulleys
- Comes with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) pre-wired to motor for 240v or 480v and pre-set for easy installation
- VFD has a NEMA 4x enclosure with cooling fins mounted in air flow to ensure low temperature during operation
- Short wire length between motor and VFD to eliminate electrical noise and extend motor life
- Will not interfere with RFID tags nor readers nor other electronics
• Save Time & Money
- No Belts to Change
- No Pulleys to Maintain
- No Lubricating Bearings
- No Greasing Motor
• Maintains a continuous high level of performance with no power loss or reduction from aging belts and pulleys
• FANtastic performance combined with great efficiency.
Features • FANtastic performance combined with great efficiency • Maintains a continuous high level of performance with no power loss or reduction from aging belts and pulleys • Premium-efficient industrial motor • VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) • UV resistant smooth molded fiberglass housing • Smooth and quiet operation • Innovative 5 blade aluminum propeller • Aluminum shutter • One-piece molded cone • Heavy gauge stainless steel shutter clips • Heavy duty guard • Drainage holes in the bottom of the housing to drain moisture • 36 Month Warranty on motor and torque drive • 10 Year Warranty on propeller • 20 Year Warranty on fiberglass housing
New for 2019 J&D 72" Mega Torque with VFD . Call 888-849-1233 For FREE Expert Advice, Cut Sheet & Factory Direct Pricing.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We reviewed multiple high capacity side mount exhaust fans and chose the J&D Mega Torque with built in VFD. We liked the built in VFD so we could control the speed of the fan per location.