QA DELUXE 4800 Whole House Fan (Cools Home up to 3400 Sq. Ft.) 3945 CFM (HVI-916) | Smart 2-Speed Wireless Remote, Timer & Temperature Control (CLICK TO VIEW DETAILS) (Call for FREE Expert Advice & Additional Discounts) FREE SHIPPING
- 60.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
QA DELUXE 4800-RT2 Whole House Fan with Smart 2-Speed Wireless Remote, Timer & Temperature Control (Cools Home up to 3400 Sq. Ft.) Do-It-Yourself
QA Deluxe 4800-RT2 is the highest quality of any of the mid-range whole house fans on the market. QA Deluxe 4800-RT2 offers a light weight heavy duty solid aluminum housing that will not distort, dent or fracture with oversize mounting brackets for the motor that prevents motor and fan blade shifting. Higher quality acoustical tube and fully riveted back draft damper. We just don't stand behind our product we can stand on it.
QA-Deluxe 4800 is for 2-story homes up to 3400 sq ft & single story homes up to 2400 sq ft. It delivers a powerful 3945 CFM (HVI-916) certified rating. It comes with an option of an On/Off remote control with timer, two-speed (Hi/Low) remote with timer & temp control or two speed HI/LOW wall switch and digital timer. (See Controls Below)
Also included is our acoustical ducting for a quieter operation. R-5 insulated gravity damper. Metal support brackets keeps the damper off drywall. Heavy duty state of the art aluminum fan housing. Fan motor brackets with rubber bushings reduces noise and vibration noise.
All CFM ratings listed for QA-Deluxe have been verified by an independent testing agency authorized by the State of California as meeting the strict (HVI-916) standard.
Easy Installation. No Framing Required. Fits between 16″ & 24″ On-Center Joists.
To see how our QA-Deluxe whole house fan compares against the competition click here: QA-Deluxe vs Quiet Cool comparison
- 3945 CFM (HVI-916) Certified Rating
- For 2-Story Homes up to 3400 sq ft & Single Story Homes up to 2400 sq ft
- Option of On/Off Remote Control, Two-Speed Remote Control, or HI/LOW Wall Switch & 4-Function Digital Timer.
- Acoustical Ducting for Quieter Operation.
- Gravity Damper Keeps Air From Entering The Home When System Is Not In Use. Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets Keeps Damper Off Drywall.
- Heavy Duty State of The Art Spun Aluminum Fan Housing Will Not Weaken Over Time.
- Heavy Duty Mounting Fan Motor Bracket With Rubber Bushings Prevents Motor From Shifting And Reduces Vibration
- Easy Installation. No Framing Required. Fits between 16″ & 24″ On-Center Joists.
- 10-Year Complete System Warranty.
- Made In The USA.
New Smart 2-Speed Wireless Controller with Timer & Temperature Control (RT2)
- Wirelessly controls whole house fan using built-in timer or by temperature. Wireless remote sits on a bedroom table or used anywhere in the home.
- Improves Comfort and Energy Efficiency using Temperature Control. Never over cools the home and eliminates homeowner having to get up to adjust a timer. Never wastes energy because fan only runs when needed.
- Simple and Fast Installation - Eliminates wiring and installing a timer and speed control switch. Features plug and play connection.
- Optional outdoor temperature sensor, Model TS3, can be used to delay whole house fan operation if the outdoor temperature is too warm to provide cooling.
NEW 1" POLY FOAM ENERGY STAR R-5 BACK DRAFT DAMPER (COMES STANDARD WITH ALL QA DELUXE WHOLE HOUSE FANS)
QA Deluxe 4800 Whole House Fan System also comes complete with a FREE 2-Speed Wall Switch/5 Function Timer or Single Speed Remote.
Please call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice and Factory Direct Pricing
We just don't stand behind our product we can stand on it.
We bought this fan to cool our 1100 square foot ranch (1100 main floor and then 1100 basement as well). We live in a low humidity environment with hot days and cool nights (Denver). Our home does not have central air conditioning, and we got tired of using a combination of box fans (that love to fall out of windows and blow allergens around) and an old window AC unit (that has to be installed and removed every year). I chose this fan because it is rated to 2500 square feet and came with a more functional remote than some of the other whole house fans I researched. I wanted the remote so I didn't have to drop a wall switch during install. The fan came in tidy packaging with adequate instructions that were easy to follow. All of the components seemed to be of good construction and I expect them to be durable. The fan itself has a 10 year warranty. It took me roughly 3 hours to install by myself. Depending on the outside temperature, the fan takes very little time to cool the entire house. With an outside temperature less than 10 degrees less than the inside temperature, I have dropped the inside temperature by roughly 5 degrees in an hour while operating the fan high. I'm sure it cools even faster the greater the difference between the interior and exterior temperatures. We installed it at the end of a hallway outside our bedrooms. You can stand at the other end of the hallway and feel the air rushing past you when the fan is on. The damper box does a good job of sealing off the space between the house and the attic when the fan is off (I cannot feel any airflow at all around the opening when the fan is off). When operating on high, the WHF makes less noise than a box fan on a medium setting. I would definitely recommend this unit to anyone with a similar application to my own.
Great system and simple to install. Love the 2-speed remote control. No wires to run down the wall. Exceeded my expectations both in power and quality. You can definitely feel the cool air coming in. A whole house fan is a no-brainer. Every home should have one.
I was reviewing other Whole House Fans and saw the QA Deluxe which was a higher quality fan at a lower price. Their new Smart Controller is easy to program and I love the Temp setting..