TRIANGLE ENGINEERING JBI UP-BLAST EXHAUST FANS | 24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", 72" & 84" | 1 & 3-Phase | 6,000 - 115,800 CFM | 1/2HP-25 HP | BELT DRIVE | JBI841ET-X (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 500.00 LBS
TRIANGLE JBI UP-BLAST FAN SERIES | 24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", 72" & 84" | Single & 3-Phase | 6,000 - 115,800 CFM | 1/2HP-25 HP | BELT DRIVE | JBI841ET-X
Triangle JBI Jet Up-blast belt drive fans are designed for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications. Airfoil cast aluminum propellers are spark resistant. All welded construction assures long life and accurate drive alignment for maximum fan performance and minimum vibration.
- Available in 24” to 84” diameters.
- Polyester powder coat finish
- Motor, belt drive and pulleys are inside the airstream
- Fan serviced from interior of building
- Heavy gauge galvanized sheet steel curb base
- All welded construction gives long maintenance-free service
- Cast aluminum airfoil blades mounted on heavy duty cast aluminum fixed pitch hub for quiet, efficient operation.
- Galvanized sheet steel wind band with two formed reinforcing ribs. It affords protection from weather and cross winds
- Galvanized steel inner throat is riveted to the deep venturi-type orifice for quieter, more efficient operation
- EXTERNAL BRACING used on larger units to give extra rigidity and prevent sagging and vibration
- DAMPER LIDS open/close automatically when fan is turned on/off
- Adjustable neoprene tipped positive bumper stops assure closure of damper lids when fan is cut off, yet permit maximum air flow when open
Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice & Additional Discounts
We have a large warehouse and needed guidance in converting to a Crypto Mining operation. We were fortunate to find Factory Fans Direct and Mike Miller VP of Engineering. Mike and his team are Experts in design and equipment for Crypto mining and he gave us Expert advice and ventilation options. Our facility is operating smoothly and we highly recommend Mike and his team.
Quality ventilation.. brought down temp in warehouse by 10-15 degrees.