A2 - J&D MAGNUM 58" | 42,652 CFM Single Phase 208-240v | 3HP Direct Drive Magnet Motor | 0-10v Control Variable Speed | Damper Doors, Energy Efficient | VMF58DP3C221A (CLICK TO VIEW CUT SHEET & DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE & PRICING)
- 150.00 LBS
J&D Magnum 58″ Exhaust Fan | 42,652 CFM | 3HP Direct Drive Magnet Motor | 0-10 volt Control | Single Phase 208-240v | Variable Speed Ready
- Up to 75% energy savings over traditional fans
- 42,652 CFM @.10” SP – best on the market
- Drive is built in so no additional costs for separate units
- Soft start for long life and efficiency
- Variable speed ready
- 360° rubber sealed damper door
How To Size Fan & Shutters System?
- First thing is to determine is the amount of air required. This is stated in CFM (Cubic Feet of Air per Minute). In addition, the required Air Changes Per Hour (ACH). A Greenhouse requires 60-120 ACH's depending on location and weather conditions.
- The following formula to determine the CFM's and ACH's required for your greenhouse:
CFM = Width x Length x Height
Example: Greenhouse 12' wide X 40' long X 12' High requires 9,600 CFM at 60 ACH, 14,400 CFM at 90 ACH and 19,200 CFM at 120 ACH.
- Review the above table. Select the appropriate combination of fan(s) to achieve the necessary CFM rating and ACH. Be sure to match the total CFM output for your exhaust fan(s) to the CFM ratings for your Inlet Shutters. Below are examples of end wall to end wall and side wall to side wall ventilation. Call 888-849-1233 for Free Expert Advice.
The J&D Magnum 58" is very impressive. Magnetic motor, single phase, 0-10 volt and variable speed. No belt.. no pulleys.. no maintenance.
WOW...The new J&D Magnum 58" has a magnetic motor which is virtually maintenance free. 42,000 plus CFM with Single phase 208-240v with 0-10 relay for variable speed.