Gable Attic Fan (1600 CFM) Master Flow EGV6 (CLICK TO VIEW DETAILS) (CALL FOR FREE EXPERT ADVICE)
- 16.00 LBS
- $45.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Gable Attic Fan (1600 CFM) Master Flow
Master Flow Gable mount attic ventilators are a great choice for exhaust ventilation. They are the easiest power vent to install and won't detract from the appearance of your roof. They remove the greatest volume of hot and/or humid air from your attic, saving you more in energy costs than any other type of ventilation. Two models available.
- Reduces energy costs, saves money and helps prolong life of the roof and shingles
- Mounts inside your gable inside the attic
- Blows hot air outside and cools the attic
- Helps prolong life of the roof and shingles
- Adjustable thermostat included
- Galvanized steel construction for durability
- Two models available
|Airflow (CFM)||1600||Amperage (amps)||2.45|
|Assembled Depth (in.)||8 in||Assembled Height (in.)||15 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||15 in||Color Family||Silver|
|Cut-Out Diameter (in.)||15||Manufacturer Warranty||10-year Parts Limited Warranty5-year Labor Limited Warranty|
|Material||Galvanized Steel||Power Type||Motor|
|Product Depth (in.)||8.25||Product Height (in.)||15|
|Product Weight (lb.)||15.2 lb||Product Width (in.)||15|
|Voltage (volts)||120||Wildlife Guard||No|
Great Attic fan. Have a very large attic and Installed four units.
I needed a Gable fan and got some great advice at Factory Fans Direct and a great price. *****
Gable fans are Gable fans. I was more impressed by the level of customer service and advice from Factory Fans Direct. Real pros..